For example, here are some things I can do now (though no promises that I can do them at all well):
- Juggle
- Drive a motorcycle
- Play the guitar
- Tap dance
- Play racquetball
- Whistle
- Use self-defense to put a man on the ground
- Spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ... to song!
- Play goalie in soccer
- Speak a bit of Spanish
- Win many staring contests
- Write a sonnet, a haiku, an ode . . .
- Sing all the words to countless Elvis songs, tons of 80s songs, and about a billion songs from musicals. Plus, you know, approximately 70,000 other songs in various categories.
- Make a very - unfortunately - convincing monkey face.
- Beat-box
- Play Flash Flash Revolution (it's like DDR for your fingers)
- Say a few words in Russian
- Stare into someone's soul
Yeah. It makes me want to vomit, too.
3 comments:
I'm not really sure that vomitting will get your homework done, but you kids seem to have all kinds of new techniques. I guess you have to do what works. Just shoot for the bowl.
Oh, you're good at that, too. I don't remember you ever not making it to the toilet when you needed to throw up (aside from as a baby, of course). That is an important talent.
Funny! I have some obscure talents too, like juggling, that I use to entertain my kids and my students, but what else does it get me?
Silly Kazzy. You don't learn to juggle for other people. You learn to juggle for yourself.
Post a Comment