Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

61 Days: A Good Day

Things I did today:

* woke up not feeling completely miserable (which, at 3:00, is saying something).
* put in a full shift at work.
* finished my scripture reading on the walk to the bus stop (reading aloud, which admittedly may have seemed odd to anyone I passed).
* participated in class and actually talked to the people sitting next to me.
* wrote a biology paper in 20 minutes.
* turned in all of my assignments on time.
* ran into a couple of friends on the way home and got to chat.
* took my little sister to dinner and had a blast (though I did NOT come home with the number of the attractive male waiter, much to my sister's disappointment).
* managed a blog post before running off to bed.

All in all, I'd say I'm a pretty accomplished person. A toast to me!

1 comment:

Robin said...

A toast with that really good fake champagne, not to cheap stuff!