
Once upon a time, in a land of many magics, dwelt a small dragon with turquoise scales and a pink nose. The dragon lay in the shade of a weeping willow, his wings folded out over the soft grass, which swirled slightly in his hot breath as the dragon softly snored. It seemed that such a scene of serenity and natural beauty was never to have been beheld. And the villagers of the nearby kingdom, who even now rested in the belly of the sleeping dragon, never would behold anything quite so lovely, ever again.
3 comments:
You've kind of got a dragon theme going lately. I like it. I like dragons.
But not as much as I like villagers. Yum.
Great story.
I read your story to Hannah and asked her if she liked it. She said she liked it when her stomach almost stopped hurting. I told her maybe she needed to eat some villagers. She said villagers don't taste good. I said maybe if you had fire and could roast them first. She said that she did roast them; still no good.
Villagers are good. But not as good as priest! (Have a little priest!!)
Post a Comment