
My beloved Will Turner on top of the wheel, fighting with James Norrington, represents the good times in life. The times when we are doing the things we want to do, and doing them well, and we feel like we could run like this for eternity, just enjoying the view.
But then, like the great Captain Jack Sparrow, we sometimes get run over by the wheel. It smashes right over our heads and we get picked up and carried along with it, helplessly hanging upside-down as we roll down the path of life.
Or maybe, like Jack, we find ourselves in an even less desirable predicament:
Harsh.Anyway, this is just a little pick-me-up post to say, "If it ever gets this bad, just remember: Jack's been there too, and everyone still loves Jack Sparrow the most."
3 comments:
But do you have a jar of dirt?
This makes me SO HAPPY!
Why? Because I absolutely love Pirates of the Caribbean. A lot.
I am so happy you likened your life to Pirates of the Caribbean, and I love that phrase at the end. It makes me smile a lot.
Jack Sparrow!
Hmm. I think we should start learning to fence.
Post a Comment