Murphy's Law proves true once more. It can always get worse, and it usually does.
Let's review my week so far:
Monday: School started, and I was unhappy about it.
Tuesday: Work started, and I started being sleep-deprived as well as stressed.
Wednesday: Stupid Spanish textbook makes me rearrange my entire schedule in order to avoid throwing $200 down the drain.
Thursday: ...
What's wrong today, you wonder?
On top of everything else, I have a head cold. The deluxe package, which comes with a runny nose, a sore throat, and general lack of wellness AND makes very little physical appearance, so to the rest of the world I look perfectly healthy, with no excuse for slacking off.
(*blows nose*) Gawl, I just want this week to be OVER.
4 comments:
I am sorry it has been such a rough week. It feels so endless when it is in action. Can I help?
It may not be visible, but it is definitely audible. As soon as you speak everyone will know you are sick.
Love you. Sorry you're sick. I'll get you some juice tomorrow. Maybe there's some in the freezer. I'll go check.
Okay, the pitcher with the white lid has orange juice. The one with the green lid has pineapple orange juice.
Love you. Hope you feel better soon. You can take a nap in my bed if it will help.
I declare a Labrynth party. We can do your homework or summat during the movie. ;)
Post a Comment