A few of the questions and factoids buzzing around my head right now:
Solomon Mack fell down a lot.
Kennings are hyphenated words like "whale-road."
What is the nature of God?
Was the study of English promoted as a way of replacing religion?
Stomata are the tiny holes that plants use to emit oxygen.
Wellness implies personal responsibility for one's health.
John Lathrop was an ancestor of Joseph Smith, Harold B. Lee, Marion G. Romney...
Do I have "latent divinity"?
Are English teachers playing into the hands of Capitalist pigs?
Beowulf is really, really long.
Family lines are preserved by God to bring certain individuals into the world at the right time.
How fast can I run a mile and a half?
Why do humans depend on photosynthesis for life?
And, of course, the most important question of them all:
Is it too late to join the circus?
Kennings are hyphenated words like "whale-road."
What is the nature of God?
Was the study of English promoted as a way of replacing religion?
Stomata are the tiny holes that plants use to emit oxygen.
Wellness implies personal responsibility for one's health.
John Lathrop was an ancestor of Joseph Smith, Harold B. Lee, Marion G. Romney...
Do I have "latent divinity"?
Are English teachers playing into the hands of Capitalist pigs?
Beowulf is really, really long.
Family lines are preserved by God to bring certain individuals into the world at the right time.
How fast can I run a mile and a half?
Why do humans depend on photosynthesis for life?
And, of course, the most important question of them all:
Is it too late to join the circus?
3 comments:
's never too late ever. :D So I was muche enjoying this poste. It gote me wantinge to write something similar aboute the randome stuffe I've been gettinge crammed lately.
You don't get a word verification.
Is my husband one of the profs scrambling up your brain? Cause I can get him to lay off...
Better get back to work on your juggling.
Post a Comment