Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

72 Days: Hunger Games


This is a good book. And when I say it's a good book, I mean it possessed me for three days. I tried not to read it for too long at a time, but whenever I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it, so I didn't get much done anyway. I have now finished the book, only to discover that our copy of Catching Fire (the sequel to Hunger Games) has been loaned out. I am left hanging.

Sigh. I should probably do my homework or clean my room or something, but how important can those be in comparison with finishing the story? Really!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sorry about that. I will try to get it back soon.

Glad you enjoyed it. I know how you love a good dystopia.

Did I mention recently how cool I think you are, how proud I am of you, and how much I just love you?

You are, I am, and I do. So much.