Tonight, we have two guest stars appearing on our show. One is a bright young woman, hailing from the room at the bottom of the stairs, whom we shall call Cari. The other is a man of great strength and quick fingers, and we shall call him Nik. Welcome to the show, guys.
Cari: Sup?
Nik: Hey, thanks for having me.
Now, it says here that you guys are in high school and jr high. Is that right? What can you tell us about that?
Cari: It sucks.
Nik: I'm not in jr high. That's just what they want you to think.
Care to elaborate on that, Cari?
Cari: There's a lot of ugly people. And I've got some stalkers.
Nik: Yay, stalkers!
Cari: And people swear a lot.
Nik: They stink a lot?
Cari: They swear a lot.
Nik: Oh. My bad.
Cari: But they do stink a lot.
Very well, then. School is obviously not an ideal topic. What are some of the things you like to do, then?
Nik: PLAY FOOTBALL!
That was a pretty confident response, Nik. You're into football, then?
Nik: Football is pretty awesome, because I'm like the best player on the field and it's pretty fun to own people's faces and knock them on their butts and stuff. And that's why I'm hoping that next year I'll be able to make the Freshman team, so I can kick some other high school's butts, as usual. We are Springville, after all.
I see. Well, thank you for speaking with us tonight.
This has been Two Minutes with Teenagers. Have a safe drive home, and we'll see you next week.
1 comment:
Wow. They sure are deep thinkers, aren't they?
Post a Comment