I am so happy you posted this Jessica. I remember back in 2nd grade when you would always brag to me about how you could count by threes. I was so jealous that I went and learned how to do it as well. You were so smart and I was so jealous. Haha, good memories. :D
3 comments:
I want to know how often you sang this song to yourself when you saw Nik in his football uniform this year -- 24.
A man and a woman had a little baby. They had three in their family. That baby was you!
Love you.
I also love schoolhouse rocks. which, I might add, was even in existence when I was a grammar-learning kid.
I am so happy you posted this Jessica. I remember back in 2nd grade when you would always brag to me about how you could count by threes. I was so jealous that I went and learned how to do it as well. You were so smart and I was so jealous. Haha, good memories. :D
Post a Comment