Everyone knows that one of the very best things about Thanksgiving is eating pie. Last year, I sneaked my way into three or four pie nights before Thanksgiving, but this year it's just the one. But oh! How many delicious pies there are!
Also, there's that storm heading this way. You know, the one that's supposed to "far surpass anything we've seen in the last few years," according to my Emergency Weather Update text. It did finally start snowing, and the powder is blowing around quite menacingly.
As a brave soldier, I am going to take charge of the situation. I am going to get a bunch of big quilts, and some candycane cocoa, and I'm gonna bunker down. This is one of my favorite things about winter: huddling up and watching it snow outside.

2 comments:
Candycane cocoa!!! ;) Haven't heard that one before...
And yes. Pie. :D
Yummy pie; not so much on the blizzard though.
Post a Comment