Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

27 Days: Harry Potter Book 7 the First

This, my friends, is what we call a "literal version" of the Harry Potter preview. In case some of you are not presently aware of the current trend, what a "literal version" does - it's usually done for music videos - is change the lyrics of the song to describe what's happening in the video.

In honor of both this fun new fad and the upcoming release of the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I share with you the following vid. May it bring you much happiness.


5 comments:

Robin said...

I think this is fun. Don't know if I'd like it for a song, but for the trailer it's kind of entertaining. Somtimes you just need some good old fashioned mockery.

A said...

My name is Alecia, and I can proudly say that I have over half of this movie memorized. In other words, I can sing this to you, ON COMMAND!


...What else do you think my roommates and I do?

Mrs. Darcy said...

That was...hilariously epic!

Karen Mello Burton said...

I LOVE it!

Bonnie said...

This fad makes trailers actually interesting to me. I know that's sad.