Sam: "What key is oboe in?"
Nik: "Your mom."
Nik: "What's an M1 Grand?"
Sam: "A gun."
Nik: "A semi-automatic? An automatic? Or manual?"
Sam: "I don't know!"
Nik: "OWNED!"
Sam: "We set car alarms off all the time in band."
Nik: "You do? So, are you just marching, and then it's like (*drum sound effects mixed with vocal car alarms*)"
Sam: "You're annoying."
Nik: "Is it like that?"
Nik: "You know what I want to do? I want to dress up as the Pope, and go to the Vatican. And I'll say, 'Hear me! For I am the Pope!' And they'll say, 'No you're not, you're just a little 14 year old boy.' And I'll say, 'But I have a cat on me, so I must be the Pope.' And they'll say, 'No way, Jose''. And I'll say, 'I'm American, and it's Nikolas, not Josue.'"
Nik: "You know what's cool, Jess?"
Me: "What?"
Nik: "Look at my shoes. They are both pointing directly at that light, but one is tilted down farther than the other. How do you know they're both pointed directly at that light?"
Me: "I don't."
Nik: "I do."
Me: "How?"
Nik: "'Cuz their shadows are directly beneath them. Which means they have to be pointed exactly at that light."
Me: "That's cool, Nik."
Nik: (pause) "...Are you typing this all in your blog?!"
Me: "Maybe..."
3 comments:
Hi there,
I was just looking through your blog and I like it. I invite you to visit mine, and if you follow me, I will follow you....
Jesse
You smarty-pants kids are hilarious!
And that was on a rather boring day.
Sounded just like home, alright.
Post a Comment