I went to Harry Potter last night/this morning. In costume. When the movie ended at 2:30, I had just enough time for my friends to drop me off at home so I could get my own car and drive to work. I dragged myself around with a vacuum for a few hours, and then I went to the library. I managed to get some homework done - kind of - and then I slugged over to my Fundamentals of Literary Interpretation class. How I made it through that class without falling asleep, I'll never know. I finally was able to crawl to my car and drive home, where I promptly passed out on the couch and slept for TEN HOURS - which is the equivalent of about two nights' sleep for me.
I'm looking forward to the Police Beat in next week's paper, where I expect to see a report of a corpse walking around campus in Hogwarts robes.
1 comment:
Your costume was so beautiful. I hope you get to wear it for something else again soon.
Glad you slept.
Post a Comment