"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, gentlemen. But would you agree that we have been passing through the sea of time?" - Ringo Starr, Yellow Submarine
I've been in a mood for the Beatles recently. Good stuff. Mostly I like them because they sound like just a couple of guys who liked to sing and realized they sounded pretty good together. I have had that realization with lots of friends through choir, and those are great times. Making music together can be such a party!
Anyway, this clip is from the very odd movie Yellow Submarine, which I think everyone should watch just because it's so weird. Also, if you've already see Yellow Submarine, the next step I would suggest is to search YouTube for the Beatles Cartoon that used to be on in the sixties. The episodes are only five minutes long or so, and they're all based around a single song. Look, I already found one for you! Click here!
3 comments:
Oh goodness, that movie!
I don't really like the Beatles, but that movie is so fantastic! Especially the weird scenes where numbers and weird shapes are flashing at you. So fantastic!
Way to post a link to my favorite Beatles song!
Yes, it's an odd movie. But that doesn't mean we don't love it.
Aren't you glad we've exposed you to such a variety of movies? Moments like this make me think I've done something right as a parent.
Post a Comment