I can't wait to see the meltdown you have when you turn thirty.
Haha, I'm finally there, now it's your turn. Almost there!
's okay, we got your costume hemmed yesterday. Soon you'll have your own black robe and - considering you're dead and you're also death's daughter in Erin's story, I think you'll be safely immune.
kudos for using a picture of a family guy character. It's one of my favorite shows.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't wait to see the meltdown you have when you turn thirty.
Haha, I'm finally there, now it's your turn. Almost there!
's okay, we got your costume hemmed yesterday. Soon you'll have your own black robe and - considering you're dead and you're also death's daughter in Erin's story, I think you'll be safely immune.
kudos for using a picture of a family guy character. It's one of my favorite shows.
Post a Comment