Seriously. Today was definately a Monday in all ways imaginable. I went through my "Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" Checklist with supreme efficiency this time:
1 - Wake up late.
2 - Get ready very quickly, have something go wrong, and STILL manage to be late to school.
3 - Sulk through Orton's government class. It wasn't so bad, though. We watched a movie, so I didn't have to pretend to listen to her talk.
4 - Have a sectional with Thueson in Concert Choir. Manage to piss Thueson off even without talking - sorry, I mean poisoning the class.
1 - Wake up late.
2 - Get ready very quickly, have something go wrong, and STILL manage to be late to school.
3 - Sulk through Orton's government class. It wasn't so bad, though. We watched a movie, so I didn't have to pretend to listen to her talk.
4 - Have a sectional with Thueson in Concert Choir. Manage to piss Thueson off even without talking - sorry, I mean poisoning the class.
5 - Realize halfway through the day that I have a ton of homework that I still need to finish.
6 - Realize ten minutes later that I can't possibly do any of that homework because I have a big test tomorrow. (AP Stats. You're jealous, Logan! I can tell!)
7 - Draw suicidal pictures in Financial Literacy and try desperately not to breathe in the stupid.
8 - Get home and listen to another mini-lecture on how I'm turning into a society-menacing hoodlum.
9 - Fret as my bike starts to fall apart beneath me on my way to work.
10 - Iron other people's clothing for a few hours.
11 - Get home and realize that I forgot to turn off the iron at work. Call in to get it taken care of before the place burns down.
12 - Pray that, somehow, I will make it to graduation.
I'm really hoping that it's just Monday that's messing me up. But I have the AP Stats test tomorrow and two choir concerts later this week, so I may just be screwed.
But, as always, every rain cloud has a silver lining or two. And a few things have brought me joy today. I picked up my Senior 2009 poster. I have leftover lasagna at my house. And I'm wearing this purple wristband that I can't look at without smiling. So, all in all...
OH WAIT!!
Beth made took this picture of me last week, and she used her FANTASTIC photo-shop skills to make the photo completely AWESOME! Check it out!
Tee hee. It may not seem very cheerful to you, but it totally makes my day. Thanks, Beth!
2 comments:
aw I'm sorry. I hate those days! we missed you in sewing today too my dear.
ps I want a senior poster too :( how does one go about getting one?
Mondays, blegh!
amen
Post a Comment