My poor mother got her wisdom teeth out yesterday. :( So we're all trying to read her invented sign language because her mouth hurts too much to talk. It's quite sad, really.
Not as sad as Concert Choir today, though. We made Crockett cry! And not in a good way.
I've been in choir for some time and I've seen plenty of teachers cry. Mrs. Walker used to cry on a regular basis about how we were all selfish jerks who wasted her time. But we didn't pay much attention to her. She just made classes awkward for a while. But I've never seen Mrs. Crockett cry in class like she did today.
It was basically about how music is her whole life and she puts her whole soul into everything that we do as a choir and it hurts when we all act like we could care less about it.
:( ...It was sad. And awkward. But mostly I think it may have finally slapped some people in the face who needed to be slapped a long time ago. So maybe it will all work out for the better. Maybe not.
In any case, Graduation is in 30 days and then I'll never have to worry about the politics of Springville High School Choir ever again!!!! :D
1 comment:
A. Freakin. Men.
Post a Comment