That's the truth of the matter. Life goes on. Sometimes life sucks. Sometimes life rocks. But all the time, Life goes on.
Anyway, I'm leaving in approximately five minutes to go do some NHS-ing at the Art Museum with Sean Allsop, Tairsa Brown, and Beth Black.
Speaking of which, I should text her and tell her I'm coming. Be right back.
(*texts Beth*)
I'm back.
Also, just a bit of commentary on the Talent Show yesterday. It was fantasmic. I thoroughly enjoyed it, both times. Beth in a pink dress, Logan chasing Eric off the stage, the Frontstreet Boys. It was seriously one of the funniest assemblies I've ever been to. I'll never look at Mike White the same way again.
Look out, Backstreet Boys. You've got some hardcore competition working their way up the ranks.
(*reads reply text from Beth*)
Oh, apparently Beth isn't coming to the Art Museum with me anymore. : (
Sad days. Ah well. I have to leave anyway. Just thought I'd let you know I'm alive and well . . . or, alive at least. Psychologists are still arguing over the wellness factor.
(*winks*) Happy Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment