Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Graduate

It's official. I am no longer a high schooler. I have evolved beyond such mediocrity. I am now . . . a graduate.


DUH DUH DUNN!!!


Yeah, so I graduated on Thursday. It was pretty sweet. My favorite part was definately when we moved our tassles from right to left, were pronounced officiallly graduated, and then we threw our caps into the air despite constant warnings not to. I was pleased with our rule-breaking.


The All-Night party was quite excellent. However, I failed to get punch-drunk like the rest of my friends, and so I spent the last half of the party feeling awfully bored. I did get hit on by some guys I didn't know though. That was . . . interesting. It must have been the pigtails. I look fantastic in pigtails. (*rolls eyes*)


Oh, and did anyone else get their car handles filled with vaseline?


Anyway, this is my last post for the next little while. I'm heading off to California tomorrow. My family and I are going to Disneyland to celebrate my graduation. So have fun jumping in the sprinklers, Springvillians. I'm going to be at Space Mountain!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which you BLOODY wouldn't have tried if me and Aubrey weren't such good friends. ;)

Kimberly said...

Jessica! I love your guts! And I am jealous that you were having a waterfight with the fam, because I am missing them like crazy! And congratulations on graduating! And have fun at Disneyland! P.S. Wouldn't it be so cool to get a summer job at Disneyland? That's always been a dream of mine. You should check it out while you're there and get us both sweet jobs. :)