My heart is being rent in two. Dreams of adventure clash with nightmares of desolation as I lie on my bed, twisted in torment, tears trailing down my face. Bad enough to be devoid of choice. Far worse to have to decide between two broken futures, no alternative but sorrow and regret. Which path will bring the least amount of pain? Which path can I actually survive?
What was yesterday an enticing playground is now a cruel wasteland, mocking my presumptuous ambitions. My future is gone. My ever-expansive possibilities reduced to a decision between two death-marches. Do I sacrifice the dream? Or do I sacrifice my prospects?
College is dumb.
2 comments:
Nooo! It will all work out! Please please don't give up! I know why you're so stressed...it's because that lamo teacher hates us. :) Haha...what on earth did we do to deserve this kind of abuse?! Haha, I do find it kind of amusing though.
THAT IS THE COOLEST POST EVER. Grosland, you are my hero. I'm sorry you are faced with this. :( And I wish I'd told you sooner... though I thought I had. I mean, after you got the 33 I already knew...
Gah, not helping anything. I'll shut up. Love ya, man. :(
Post a Comment