Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Luggage

So yesterday my dear old Grandpa Grosland came by with a graduation present for me. It's something he and my Grandma used to use all the time, on both of their missions and various other travels, and I was very excited to get it because I do not have any of my own and I will certainly be needing it.

It was a set of luggage. One normal-sized suitcase, one large suitcase, and one big-fat-mama trunk. All on wheels. All in fantastic condition. And all waiting to be filled.

(*gulps*)

It's really happening. I'm really moving away. It's only just started to hit me in the last week or so, because thus far I've been too excited to graduate or to be accepted into college to worry about the realities of it. But now I'm really starting to understand that in a few desperately short months I'm going to have to say goodbye to everything and everyone I've ever known.




What do you do when you want to go on an adventure, but you want all your friends to come too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF with the sad puppy!? *cry* Gros, i want to come! Is that trunk roomy enough for a couple of bodies?

A said...

You go anyways, and become your own woman. The woman you've always aspired to be.

At least, that's my optimistic hope for myself.