Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

AP Testing


So this week marks the beginning of AP Testing, and thus far I already have several complaints.

Okay, maybe just two.


Number One: The Little Theater is no place to have an AP Test. AP Test guidelines barely allow us to breathe very loudly in each other's presence; noise is supposed to be prohibited. But when you're taking an AP Test in the Little Theater, it's:



Brrring! Brrring! Brrring! went the payphone.


Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! went the flutes.


Wack! Jang! Blam! went the electric guitar.


"Stouthearted Men!" went the Men's Chorus.


"Yo le Canto!" went the Singers.


"True Love's Kiss!" went the Women's Chorus.


And that's when Jesse Lewis lost it and ate Mr. Johnson.


--



Number Two: All of my friends were in the AP Lit test today and Singers felt all wrong. Even in my other classes, where I don't usually see my friends, I was thinking about them the whole time. "Gee, I wonder if Aubrey ever figured out what denotation meant?" "Golly, I hope Logan went to bed at a decent hour last night." "Hey! I wonder if Mr. Johnson got someone to write Eric's essays for him?" It was maddening! I couldn't get you guys out of my head. You guys are never allowed to take an AP Test all at the same time ever again!




By the way, to all those who still have AP Tests to take: Best of luck.


Remember:

There's next week.
And then there's the next week.
And then we NEVER HAVE TO COME TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MWA HA! INDEED. We need to plan our "celebration"...

Haley said...

Can I just tell you-I really like you.

You're a FANTASTIC writer. You really should consider writing for a newspaper, yearbook, anything.

You'd be incredible. No, sorry, you are incredible anyhow.

Yup, it's official.

You're amazing. ;)

Haley said...

PS
I love the new picture and sketch. Did you draw it? And how did you manage the picture as the headbar?

Jessica Grosland said...

Just so everyone knows, I certainly did NOT draw that sketch. I found it on Deviantart. I steal their stuff all the time.

The artist of that particular sketch is *tenshi-no-pocky. S/he's got some good stuff!

Jessica Grosland said...

Picture as a headbar? Much fiddling with buttons after much frustration at how much cooler Beth's blog is than mine.

Breanna said...

I support Jesse Lewis. I hope he told Mr. Johnson that he's the worst counsler EVER!! But really, I'd pay Jesse in brownies to do it. The Lit. test was horrible with all the distractions. I blame Mr. Johnson for all my failures in life. :)