Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

52 Days: Convention

I have plans for the weekend!

My friends and I are going up to Logan today. We're going to have costumes and go to a dance and it's going to be so much fun!

When I say it like that, it doesn't sound nearly as dorky as an Anime Convention, does it? But that's what it is. And my friends and I are all going in costume, because you've got to go big or go home, right? However, since I don't know any Anime shows really at all, I made a deal with my friends: I'll go, if I can wear my Star Trek uniform.

Oh. Yeah.

I'm sure that when I get home tomorrow, there will be pictures. But for today, you can just imagine the four rambunctious girls bouncing around in a car, totally excited that for this one weekend they don't have to worry about what might be socially appropriate. It all comes out at a convention.

See ya tomorrow, with many fun tales to tell!

Today's Movie: "Labyrinth"

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Logan?!
Logan!
Cool stuff. I live in Logan! Why exactly are you coming up? A convention, you say?

Taylor said...

LOGAN! The most wonderful place on Earth to go to school. Really. :) You should be jealous. AND you should look me up. and call it a party. yes.

Jessica Grosland said...

I can't wait to hear all about it.

And I'm so glad you weren't in charge, since you didn't really know where it was.

Robin said...

Sorry, Jess. Didn't realize you were still signed in when I commented. I really have to check on that; it's not the first time that's happened.