It's days like today that I wish I had never started this whole "100 Days of Blogging" thing. I have nothing to say. I'm not a very interesting person. I haven't been up to any shenanigans. So what the heck can I write that any of you will be interested in?
Today was a Saturday, so I slept as long as I wanted and then I stayed in my pajamas all day long. People always ask me "Do you have any plans for this weekend?" as if I'm going to use the free day as a chance to shovel more activities into my life. Isn't the point of a Saturday that you don't have to do anything? Why would I ruin that by getting dressed or brushing my hair?
I did watch General Conference. I did eat. I did read a lot. But I did all of it sitting/lying down, and made sure not to exert myself in any fashion. It's against my weekend code.
I didn't even put in my contacts, which made for a really obnoxious day of people saying, "Jess, look at this!" and me shouting "I can't SEE anything!" until I had to go get my glasses.
Today's Movie: "Corpse Bride" and "Coraline"
2 comments:
I always forget that you can't see until you tell me. Sorry. Blame your dad.
Even if your life isn't interesting, you write it in a way so as to make it interesting, and THAT'S talent.
Post a Comment