Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Feature

A long time ago - like, a month ago - I made some New Year's Resolutionish things. (It's the last post in December, you can't miss it.) One of the resolutions was actually a prediction, a bet: I guessed that I would watch a dozen of my friends become married people this year.

That may have seemed a little silly at the time, but we only just finished the month of January and I have already had three of my friends become engaged!

O.O

Anyway, it was starting to be difficult for me to keep track in my head all the time, so I figured I'd just make a list right here on my blog. You may have noticed it. It's just over there, on the right side of your screen, above my outdated profile picture.

Yeah, you found it.


I know they're only engaged, and not married, but it's the first step. Once any of them actually tie the knot, I'll make a new list. (P.S. First names only, for confidentiality purposes. Also, in case you're not invited to the wedding and you weren't supposed to know about it.)

Well, that's 1/4 of the people I need already. Only nine more to go.

Hey, Valentine's Day is around the corner . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nuh uh, not VALENTINES day. :) Muhammed's birthday! Do people celebrate something like that? I think we should have a party.

Logan Thomas said...

Whoa.



..by the way I'm engaged.

Robin said...

Wow. Blew right past Groundhog Day, didn't you?

Guess we don't have to schedule the movie around you then since you've obviously lost your love for Punxsutawney Phil.

Sad day. :(

The Erin said...

Single's Awareness! Let's celebrate S.A.D. (best acronym EVER :D) with tomfoolery and crumpets! Or chrumpets and jrums... whichever is most convenient.