. . .leads to damnation.
It's the truth, and yet I still do it. I see a big assignment coming and I say, "Ooh, that looks nasty. I better not leave that to the last minute."
Then a few days later I see a reminder about it and I say, "Oh yeah. That nasty assignment. I don't want to do that, but I really should, or I'm going to be totally miserable and do a lousy job last minute."
Then a few days later I'm saying, "Hm. That stupid assignment is all I can think about. Maybe I should just DO it already. ....oh hey! The dog's nails haven't been clipped lately! I'd better get to that first!"
And then I find myself looking that deadline full in the face, and it's grinning maliciously at me with its razor-sharp teeth and I just want to cry because I've barely even started the stupid thing.
(*moans, sighs, and vomits*) I hate college.
3 comments:
Seriously, if you clipped the dog's nails I might help you with your paper.
But you are almost half way done with your bachelor's. Don't give up yet!
I always get a head start and then I let the last part wait and wait and wait, because in my mind I am still ahead. I am an idiot.
Alas, I feel as though nobody shall ever rise above this procrastination thing... Nobody in our group, leastways. Ah well, we get it done eventually, eh?
Post a Comment