Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

How to Get Rid of Company



Watch it. Really. And you have to watch it all the way through to the end, or it won't be as funny.

But I'm seriously considering taking a leaf out of this guy's book. Some people just can't take a hint, and you know what they say:

"People who can't take a hint have to be HIT!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang. I hope we all room together. Then we could do stuff like that regularly...

Sarah Jane said...

Oh my gosh, me and my non-roommates watched Julian Smith last year all the time.
This one is definitely one of my favorites!

Robin said...

Too funny. I loved how the annoying couple turned out to be the ones who couldn't get rid of the other couple.

MaggieJo said...

I love the quote. I hadn't heard that before, now I know! Thanks!