I'm going to go with the sexy part.But now that you mentioned it yet again, you have to post a picture of your haircut.
(Running through the minds of eligible young men.)Stop and stare. I think you're coughing, do you want a chair?Your hair is sexy but I can't be snared. It's a bronchitis-ed lassie.No ailing breeders for me.
O.O(that is me. staring at you like a creeper)
Yes, that must be it!Go home, have a bowl of soup and relax!!!
I think you're imagining things.You're hair looks great, but they aren't staring at you. They are staring at the big, black thing following you.Don't worry. It only has two legs.
Shh, Robin! I told you not to tell Jess that I've been following her! Anyway, I'm not THAT big, it's all this fur, it makes me look... poofy. - The big, black thing
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm going to go with the sexy part.
But now that you mentioned it yet again, you have to post a picture of your haircut.
(Running through the minds of eligible young men.)
Stop and stare.
I think you're coughing, do you want a chair?
Your hair is sexy but I can't be snared.
It's a bronchitis-ed lassie.
No ailing breeders for me.
O.O
(that is me. staring at you like a creeper)
Yes, that must be it!
Go home, have a bowl of soup and relax!!!
I think you're imagining things.
You're hair looks great, but they aren't staring at you. They are staring at the big, black thing following you.
Don't worry. It only has two legs.
Shh, Robin! I told you not to tell Jess that I've been following her! Anyway, I'm not THAT big, it's all this fur, it makes me look... poofy.
- The big, black thing
Post a Comment