Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Tab

Ladies and gentlemen, if you would kindly direct your attention to the top of your screen?

Yes, to the blog title. (Singing Devil. Clever, isn't it? No? Well then, on we go!)

Underneath the blog title, you'll see I've put something new. They call it a blog description. Now, you have to admit, the blog description's kind of fun. Unless you're not a Trekkie, in which case you may not realize that I totally stole that intro from Star Trek (Original or TNG, take your pick). If this joke was lost on you, you have my condolences.

But let us continue on down the screen. Oh! What are those?! Tabs?

"Oh my, I've never seen anything like THAT on here before!"

That's right, random citizen! Those are new. Sort of a Welcome 2011 present. New year - new gadgets, you know. I've decided to finally put up one of those About Me pages, for the sake of those two page-views I had from Australia. (Hi, Aussies!) You see, it occurs to me that you may not actually know who I am, or if you do know who I am, that you are unhealthily obsessed with reading stuff I write. So I wrote a page to tell you a teeny bit about myself, in the hopes that it will enlighten those of you who have no clue who I am, and will feed the blog-fetishes of those of you who just really like me for some reason.

Anyway, it took a while to write, so I will not waste any more time talking about it. I simply wanted to make you aware that it was there, and invite you to peruse it at your convenience. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! You made a tab. So cool.

And your blog really reflects the inner you in a way it never quite has before. Well done.

DarthBillgr said...

Love the new look.