Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Elder Best Friend

These are Elders Thomas and Evans (from left to right) hailing from Norwich, Connecticut. They are meeting many slightly psychotic people, dueling with faulty vehicles, and changing lives wherever they go.

You may recognize the dashing young man on the right. He is my best friend.

:)

4 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

No way, he's your friend too?! I share his brain!



Cool poem on your last post, by the way. You're one of the most gifted writers I know. I mean, who else even knows how to write in iambic pentameter?! (Not that iambic pentameter is the only thing that makes your work awesome..)

Robin said...

He is a fine, young man. I'm glad we get to call him ours, if only as wardies.

And I am glad he's your friend. He's a good one.

The Erin said...

I enjoy this picture partly for Eric's characteristic thumbs up pose, but more for the way his companion is bracing his fingers across his chest like a supervillain.

Tairsa said...

I have a funny story. As I flew home from New York last week I sat next to a twelve year old girl from Norwich who knew Eric. Isn't it such a small world? She was coming to Provo to visit her family. What a great missionary and example.