Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

90 Days: Back to Work

I woke up at 3:00 this morning to get ready for my first shift back at good ol' JFSB Custodial. As of right now, I have been conscious for approximately seventeen hours.

That is despicable, and I do not intend to let that number get any higher on my watch.

(*snores loudly*)

3 comments:

Robin said...

You are AMAZING!

Karen Mello Burton said...

I get up at 5:30 and it about kills me. You are a rock star!

Anonymous said...

We will always stand in awe of... Da Gros.

*open mouthed stare*

No, really, you are incredible. Whenever you tell me about what's going on in your life all I can think is: "Holy cow... this girl is going to change the world." No one else ever seems to be as ambitious... without being obnoxious about it. (I can name a few of those...)