Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

How To Date a Vampire



Hey, everyone. Look! I finally figured out how to put a video on my blog instead of making you follow the link. Most excellent!

This post is dedicated to the recent release of Eclipse. There are so many wonderful things we can learn from those lovely books! For instance, did you know that heavy making out and attempting to remove your lover's clothes isn't immoral if you don't actually have sex?

(*cringe*)

Thank you, Stephenie Meyer, for bringing "Mormon values" into the public eye.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Yeah, don't you just love that the whole world knows you have something in common with her?

Mrs. Darcy said...

no joke, thank you stephanie meyers :P
This is awesome though! *approve stamp*

Karen Mello Burton said...

I am soooo glad to be out of the dating scene. Being married to a vampire is hard enough.

Steph-a-Neph said...

I approve of the video. It's awesome sauce! And, I do agree that Stephenie Meyer is a plague to Mormonism. With her shining example to light the way, now EVERYONE will want to become a Mormon just so that they can participate in the "completely moral" practices that we partake of daily. :P