I feel strange. I feel like I'm not all together; I'm neither here nor there. My brain is seldom where my body is, but that's not particularly troublesome. The issue is that I don't know
where my brain is. I feel like I'm using a little corner of it to function and give enough focus to a task so as to not accidentally walk into a wall or anything, but the rest of my mind seems to have gone quiet and dark, like it shut down for a while.

I don't know. Nothing's amiss, things are going pretty well. I just feel like . . . like nothing is happening inside or outside of myself. I'm sitting against a white wall in an empty room, bouncing my foot, with no clock and no windows. Does time exist? Does anything?
4 comments:
Beautifully said.
Your brain knows where it lives. It will turn up again sooner or later. Probably in the fall when you start school again.
Sounds like a good time to do a good clean out of your head, while there's lots of space. Maybe you can redecorate while it's gone.
Perhaps it's a good thing to be like this...maybe it's a way of coping with stress? Or maybe it's just a needed relief from your hectic life. Whatever the reason, I say enjoy it and space out as much as possible! Maybe it'd do you some good to walk into a wall? ;)
I feel kinda similar. :s Even though I'm in school and stuff... I dunno. I don't feel like time is passing. At all.
I remember being your age and feeling a little floaty. Studying, trying to maintain a social life, etc. You are on the brink, my young friend. Get ready.
Post a Comment