Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Spice | Study like a scholar, scholar

This video is amazing! Even more so, because it's about my school (BYU rocks!) and my library (HBLL rocks!) where I will be spending approximately 67% of my waking hours this fall. I hope I can run into that man while I'm studying there. He's the man my grades could be like!

Study like a scholar, scholar!

4 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Holy beep!!! That was hilarious. G and I laugh at that Old Spice commercial all the time!

Gideon Burton said...

This made me laugh out loud! The HBLL is SO COOL

Anonymous said...

AUGH AUGH AUGH! WHO MADE THAT?!

Dona said...

I have now watched that about a bazillion times and when I'm done commenting I will watch it again. Brilliant. Thanks for sharing. But now I must go study like a scholar, scholar.