Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hilariously Bad Campaign Video

I just found the funniest campaign video ever - unfortunately, it was meant to be serious. It's three and a half minutes long, and it's totally worth it.

Click the link. Click it. You know you want to . . .

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6911326/17975045


Happy mocking!

7 comments:

Luann said...

Oh. My. Gosh. It just kept getting better and better as it went along. I thought the black sheep falling off the pedestal was good. But no,that was just the warm up.

Spoiler alert:
I wonder what poor sap they talked into putting on that sheep suit.

A said...

I saw this a few days ago! Hilarious!
DEMON SHEEP I refer to it as.

Alex said...

Scary! I think thats the scariest sheep I've seen in my whole life... :) haha, those crazy California sheep are obviously not as happy as the Californian cows. :)

Robin said...

Great. Thanks. Now Hannah can't go to sleep because she's afraid of the sheep with the red eyes.

And so am I.

The Erin said...

0.o
........lolwhut?
This is my lifelong dream to dress up like a sheep with glowing eyes and eat grass in a field brought to life. I only hope that some day I can be a politician so I can make that dream come true.

Unknown said...

Ummmm wow.... That is all I have to say about it....

Anonymous said...

BAHAHA!!! Epic. Absolutely epic. At first, I was just like, "WTF? Sheep?!" and then at the end, the "wolf" in sheep's clothing. I busted up laughing! LOL!