Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day


Have you hugged Punxsutawney Phil today?

No?

That's probably why he decided to curse us with six more weeks of winter, you selfish jerk! Thanks a lot!



***

P.S. "Am I right or am I right or am I right? Right. Right. Right right...."

3 comments:

Luann said...

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you!

Robin said...

We missed you last night as we watched the movie. :(

I got you, Babe!

The Erin said...

Y'know, you don't have to stand for this. There are plenty of construction sites and unattended pickup trucks... just saying.

I kid. Don't do that.

Personally, I'm cool with Phil's ruling, because I'm a freak and I like winter, but I shall still give you a sympathetic pat on the head if you wish.