Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over


The Provo Tabernacle - a building that was a huge part of my past, whose demise I personally witness when it burned down in December of 2010 - will be rebuilt, restored to its original glory and more: it's going to be a temple.

Can you say "explosion of joy"?

Read more about it:
The Daily Herald
The Daily Universe
The Salt Lake Tribune

4 comments:

Brian said...

I know! I saw this picture! Isn't it amazing! I can't wait till it's done!
**Chelsea**

Robin said...

I agree -- SO COOL!

My cup runneth over because we got to talk to you tonight. It was so fun watching your face light up when you saw Beth. That made my night.

Love you!

Karen Mello Burton said...

I drove past it last night and there were signs and balloonns and multitudes of happy people taking photos! It was awesome!

Jessica Grosland said...

Mom - That was a fantastic surprise. Thank you so much!