Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Gotta Run!

Sorry. I know I promised to do a picture blog soon, but that just isn't going to work out. See, I'm leaving for Estonia today.

True story.

It's our ten day vacation with ILP. I'm going with a group of girls down to Estonia, then over to Sweden. I should be back by November 7th. It's going to be fantastic, but I don't expect to have access to a computer with any reliable frequency. Thus, you should probably expect not to hear from me for a week and a half.

Happy Halloween! I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Love you. Have fun and be safe.

Anonymous said...

Augh, have the best of times!!

Chelsea said...

Have tons of fun! I'm going to miss your posts during that week and a half. And yes, we should get together and clean something sometime.

Kim said...

Ah! One of my favorite people is serving a mission in Estonia. So if you run into an Elder Hermansen tell him that I say hi!