You may have noticed that there have been no recent pictures from St. Petersburg. There is a very simple explanation for that . . . I'm sure . . . probably . . . but I don't know what it is.
See, I've always just taken the pictures on my phone, plugged my phone into the computer, gone to the "Pictures -> Camera Album" folder, and uploaded them all easy as pie. But a few days ago, that folder turned up completely empty. What?
Naturally, I was afraid that all the photos had been mysteriously deleted. However, I checked my phone and they're all there. I just can't find them on the computer.
I can find everything else, though. Older pictures that were in a different folder, videos and music, etc. I even tried taking some new pictures, giving it some time, and trying again. Still empty. No photos for you. (Which is really too bad, because I took an awesome picture of an ancient fortress that I'm dying to share with somebody.)
Alas. I don't understand it. It's so weird and selective. Anybody know what's wrong? Because if I can't get this figured out, you're going to have to live with much duller blog posts from now on. (And I was just starting to be interesting . . . .)
2 comments:
Bummer about the pictures. I wish I knew what was up. I've never been able to get pictures off my camera. I hope you get it figured out and I hope you continue posting awesome adventures!
You're always interesting to me!
Maybe Nik can help you with this when we talk tonight.
I do miss the pictures, but I love your writing so I'll take as much of that as I can get.
Love you. Miss you.
Post a Comment