Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tenth Avenue North - You Are More

I love Sundays. :)

My heart is so full of the gospel today, I couldn't possibly share all of it. And I find myself strangely inadequate at using words to describe religious emotion. Music is much better.

So here's another of my favorite songs from radio station KLove. I hope it communicates better than I can that God loves you for who you are, and nothing you can do will ever make Him stop loving you.

Good Sabbath, readers.


2 comments:

Robin said...

What a fabulous song and video. I am glad you're having a good Sunday. And that the gospel brings you joy. It brings me joy, too. And so do you.

E said...

This is beautiful. It's easy to forget the message of this song, but it's so important to be remember. Thank you for sharing it. :)