Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Felíz Día de San Valentín

Everybody is celebrating Valentine's Day, and I'm no exception. I've never had a real Valentine for this holiday (you know, like a . . . boyfriend or something) but I like watching other people doing especially nice things for each other and I like eating lots of chocolates. Also, I like imagining where my future husband is right now, and how excited he's going to be when he finally finds me. (:

I've been thinking all day about this blog post, but I just haven't come up with anything to say. My brain's been a little busy with memorizing Louisa May Alcott's biography, trying to figure out quantum mechanics, philosophizing about the differences between Emerson and Thoreau, and then trying to do it all over again in Spanish. I'm too worn out to think by the time I get home.

But I've already done LOTS of writing on the subject of Love, so I didn't see why I should have to come up with something new today. I went back through my blog post and found a dozen posts about Love in one form or another, and provided the links below. They are as follows, and in no particular order:


I offer a sympathetic nod to those of you celebrating S.A.D. (Single Awareness Day) and an amused wave to you couples getting all googly-eyed. 

To one and all, crotchety and enamored, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Guess I would be one of the crotchety ones.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

Logan Thomas said...

I like the way you celebrate Valentine's Day.