Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Note From Valeri

To Whom it May Concern:

My employer, Ms. Jessica Grosland, is unavailable at present. She wishes to convey her sincerest apologies that she has been unable to post recently, but hopes that her faithful readers will understand the dilemma she currently faces.

Ms. Grosland had been working incredibly long hours over the last week, pushing herself mentally and physically to the extreme limit. She has been preoccupied with midterms, papers, research, presentations, and other schoolwork to the exclusion of almost all else. The exception to that is a newfound obsession with a novel entitled Mistborn. She sleeps and she eats, but only when absolutely necessary.

As her personal secretary, I extend her plea for understanding during this rather disastrous week. She is working on several more entertaining post which will come forthwith, but until she has regained her composure she fears that her readers will have to endure the absence of her clever witticisms for a while yet.

Cordially yours,

Valeri Comstock

4 comments:

Robin said...

I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Katy said...

I liked Elantris better!

Kimberly said...

Jessica! Are you coming home to the 'ville this week for Thanksgiving? Mayhap I will see you...

Jessica Grosland said...

Kimberly: Yup! I'm coming home. But sadly, I don't see how that's going to increase our chances of seeing each other, considering we're constantly on campus together and STILL manage to avoid each other.