Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Yes, this is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice with a little infestation of brain-craving servants of Satan thrown in. I bought it for about $14 a few weeks ago. I finished it last weekend. And just so you know . . .

IT ROCKS.

I highly recommend it to anyone with a macabre sense of humor and I highly recommend NOT reading it if you're a die-hard Jane Austen fan.

Also, the book is written in Jane Austen's style, so it's a little boring at some parts. Not many, with all the deadly battles going on, but there are a few slow spots. I encourage you to push through the pain or reading the tough words. If all else fails, there are pictures.

I have a lot more to say on the subject, but I also have a lot of homework to finish today. So sorry, but college is like that.

More meaningful post in the near future.

PEACE OUT!

1 comment:

A said...

I read this when it first came out and LOVED it. Of course, I'm obsessed with all things Pirate/Vampiric/Zombie-ish/ninja-like

So, ya' know, it was my cup of joe. I'm so glad you liked it!