Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Crappy Day

I won't explain it all, because I'm desperate to head home, but these are the basic details:

1 - My roommate had appendicitis two nights ago, so last night we went to see her. We couldn't leave until about 8:00pm and didn't get home until 11:00pm. So I got less than four hours of sleep last night.

2 - Everything that could go wrong at work did, with the exception that Webby remained inside his cage at all times. I fell down a lot, dropped stuff a lot, kept forgetting things and had to get told off by my boss.

3 - No time for food today. Passed out during my break between work and my first class and woke up late, so I had to go looking like garbage and skipping lunch and ended up late anyway.

4 - Spent a total of five hours typing up a report for my English Class because the stupid computer deleted two hours of my work halfway through. Pretty much almost cried right there in the library.

5 - It's almost eight o'clock, my "getting ready for bed" time, and I just finished my first assignment. I'm not even back at my apartment yet. No food, no time for homework, no time for anything.

So basically, this day really was the worst day I have had so far at BYU. My legs hurt, my back hurts, I'm tired and I keep walking into things. I'm going to go home and collapse and sob until I fall asleep and have to start it all over again at 3:00 tomorrow morning.

I really miss my mom right now.

7 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

Shoot, I'm sorry!

[Note to Self: Do not allow Jessica to operate heavy machinery with minimal rest.]

Robin said...

I hope today is better and that this was the worst day of your college career.

I love you!
Mom

K and D Roylance said...

Sounds like its not a total loss of a day, as for your boss, I'm not sure what he has to chew you out for?
Hay but look on the bright side there is always tomorrow.
Thanks for the great letter, it made my day!!!
Bishop

Jessica Grosland said...

Bishop Roylance! YAY!!!!

Goodness! I guess I have to be careful what I post on this blog from now on. . .

Just kidding. I'm glad you liked the letter.

Katy said...

Wow, Jessica! I was thinking my day was pretty hard, but I don't anymore -- at least I got to sleep past 3am and eat. Eating is nice. I hope you get a chance to do it more.

Luann said...

I've had days like this. All I can offer is cyber-hugs and the assurance that they won't all be like this. *hugs*

Jessica Grosland said...

Awww, thanks guys! You rock!