I have rediscovered the joys of boy bands. I got a craving, a few weeks back, for the music I used to love in elementary school. Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, you know. Now I've constantly got the songs stuck in my head:
"I'm doing this tonight.
But, prob'ly gonna start a fight.
I know this can't be right.
Hey, baby, come on.
I loved you endlessly,
But you weren't there for me,
So now it's time to leave and make it alone.
I know that I can't take no more,
It ain't no lie.
I wanna see you out that door!
Baby, BYE BYE BYE!"
Just picture me listening to this at work: four-thirty in the morning, all alone in a very acoustic building, making up my own terrible choreography.
That's usually when one of the professors decides to come in early for once and is startled to find a girl in his office dancing with his trashcan.
(...awkward)
Edit: So I decided to look up the music video for Bye Bye Bye on YouTube, just for kicks. (*ridiculous grin*) You HAVE to check it out. It's freakin' hilarious! In a crazy, drugged-hallucination sort of way. Especially if you keep in mind that when we were kids we thought these guys were cool.
There's lots of different videos. You want this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnkwrq39HXw
Happy viewing!
3 comments:
*facepalm*
I dare everyone to go to 1:53, and to just keep clicking on it. :]
I compleatly understand the dancing with trashcan thing!
Except...it's a 3rd grade teacher opening the door to find me yelling at the top of my lungs
"everybody raise a glass to Darcy's ass: Darcy's Ass!"
Yay gaelic!
I personally loved Backstreet Boys more. Still do, actually. You shan't be ashamed of nothin.
Post a Comment