Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like SPRINGTIME!

I LOVE the weather right now! It's warm, the sun is out, the snow is melting...what's not to like?

Also, I should be getting my class ring in the next week. This whole thing turned out to be more complicated than necessary. But still, very worth it.

My sister is drumline-ing in Roy today. I hope she has fun. And doesn't get eaten by some crazy tuba player.

Homework is silly. Don't do it.

Graduation is coming closer all the time, and I can't decide if I want it to come sooner or later.

College is over-rated, I've decided. Also, my wallet may have had a voice in the decision-making.

HI EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

Huzzah for Springtime!

So wait, did you choose a college? Do tell!

Eric Evans said...

HI, and happy almost springtime! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it stays this way but we'll see. It will get warmer after all Julie Andrews said it well "I have confidence that spring will come again!" so sooner or later It will get warm.

Jessica Grosland said...

I CAN'T choose a college yet because I won't know where I've been accepted until APRIL FIRST!!!

...(*growls*) It's frustrating. Congratulations on your acceptance to Utah State, though. I'm very excited for you!