Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Another Interview

I had an interview with a Mr. Johnson/Jones/Something from Princeton today at the BYU Museum of Art. I wasn't as worried about this one for several reasons: 1) I didn't know far enough in advance to have time to stress about it. 2) It was only a half hour long. 3) I had already gone through an interview and knew what to expect. It went quite well, and I found out a lot of things about Princeton. It apparently has a beautiful campus with a lot of history. Albert Einstein died there, and there's a building on campus that still has the marks from British cannonfire from the Revolutionary War. Plus, if you hop on the train it takes about as long for us to get to Salt Lake as it would for me to get to Philidelphia or New York City. Cool weekend trip, eh?

Anyhoooooooooooo....

No. That's really all I have to say right now. Except that it's Valentine's Day next week. And Friday the 13th. And a million choir things. So maybe life will be more blog-able then. Ta-ta.

2 comments:

Logan Thomas said...

From the Revolutionary war?! That's amazing!

How many eastern colleges did you apply to anyways?

Jessica Grosland said...

I applied to Yale, Princeton, Vanderbilt, and Purdue.

It was a mess. The applying. Not any of the interviews or anything. Those have gone well enough, thank goodness.

I know! I want to go to that school just so I can see the scorch marks!