It's not strictly accurate - we spent ten days on vacation in Estonia and Sweden, after all - but I have been "here" for a full one hundred days now. That is quite an awesome feat, in my opinion, and I am proud of it.
In celebration, I am posting (mostly re-posting) some of my favorite pictures of my adventures thus far. My very favorite pictures are of my students, but I don't want to post those on such a public site. You'll have to wait until I get home if you want to see them. (And trust me, you want to see them!)
The last four pictures on here are a panoramic of the entrace to the school I teach at. Just a taste of my teaching experience, which is the richest experience I'm having out here.
It's been one hundred days. Сто дней, правдо? Let's look back on some of the more photogenic parts of this journey.



























2 comments:
I can't believe it's been 100 days. It's gone so fast. And so slowly.
Fun review!
Love you. Can't wait.
YAY! I'm so excited! I have a week left to teach it. :D I can't control my excitement! (Because I really don't want to teach Kwanzaa since I really know nothing about it.)-That was my other option.
Post a Comment