Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Return of the Pictures






Good news! We have pictures again! (Thanks are due to my sister, Sam, for her helpful suggestion that I save my pictures in the Video file on my phone.) Now, I don't have time to do a post right now - I've got to go teach in 15 minutes and my hair is still wet - so I'm just going to put some random pictures up here as evidence.  Enjoy, and know that many more are coming soon!


Novgorod

Novgorod

Novgorod

Hermitage

Me at the Hermitage

Hermitage

My bedroom desk

The impromptu costume my class made for me.
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Hooray for Sam! I'm glad you got your pictures figured out.

Beautiful pictures!

Nice Halloween costume.

Love you and miss you. Is it December yet?

Tairsa said...

Holy cow I love your costume and I have missed your pictures! Hooray, they're back!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place and beautiful teacher!

Chelsea said...

Just curious...what are you? You're like a jackalope meets jack-o-lantern.