Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Seven Days Left

There are only seven days of classes left. (*noise of stifled joy and panic*) By three o'clock next Wednesday, I will have finished all of my classes, and then it will just be tests left.

But until then, there's still a lot of work to do. (This is the main reason I've spared barely a thought for my blog in weeks.) I have three big ol' research papers that are due on the 6th, the 8th, and the 13th, respectively. Each one is supposed to be eight to ten pages long, and have at least six resources - primary AND secondary sources, mind you, this IS a university. Then I have a big end-of-term project for my Spanish class, y por eso no estoy lista ni una poquita. I also have to keep up with my daily reading requirements for each class, and try to find a job for the summer at the same time.



Ah well. It'll be over in just a little while, right?  RIGHT?

Oh, and Alena's last day was today. (*sad face*) Work is going to be so much less fun with her gone. Who will I sit by while we're waiting to clock in? Who will I walk to the library with after work? Who will make fun of Jonathan with me?!

It would be a lot harder if I didn't already know that she'll be here over the summer - she's just transferring to a different building. And since I'll be living in Provo then, it means we'll still be able to see each other once in a while. Jonathan is staying to, to continue his paint-salesman job, so we can all get together like old times and . . . scrub toilets or something?

Alena's last day was made better by the fact that she brought delicious chocolate cupcakes that she'd made. Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FREAKIN LOVE COLORING. XD

Dude, hang in there. :) It'll pass. And you will too, being awesome as you are...

Robin said...

I am sorry your friend won't be there for the last little while. I'm glad she'll be close by. I hope you make it a priority to connect up with her a few times over the summer.

You can make it. The end is near (in a good way).